For your Comfort
the La Roca team provide the following facilities and services to ensure your stay with us will be a comfortable and memorable one:
While each of our rooms has a unique design and character, they are all en-suite and appointed with either king or queen size beds draped in white percale cotton linen and fluffy duvets. For your comfort all rooms are equipped with flat screen TV’s with selected satellite channels, free Wi-Fi, air-conditioning, comfortable seating, stocked mini-bars, complimentary tea tray, luxury amenities and towelling, hair dryers, magazines and safes
For the corporate or leisure guest…
Our rooms are equipped with a desk area with sufficient lighting, small safes for valuables and a range of satellite TV channels and magazines. Wi-Fi internet access is available from all our rooms and is free of charge – you will find the password for the La Roca network in the front of the Room Directory. Our staff will gladly assist with any faxing, copying, printing or emailing you require from our office.
To de-stress from a hard working day, un-wind with a refreshing splash in our pool with the sun setting on the horizon; or for the more energetic, there are plenty of safe areas to run from the guest house, including through the Nature Reserve below the guest house.
For those with a bit more time…
Our pool terrace enjoys magnificent views of the Nature Reserve and mountains over which the sun sets – a great spot to kick back with a relaxing sun-downer. Fully stocked mini-bars are provided in the rooms, or if you prefer ask a friendly staff member to have a drink brought to you at the pool. Swimming towels and loungers are provided and the pool can be used anytime of the day or night, so you can soak up the African sun or stars.
Enjoy a stroll in our lush sub-tropical garden strewn with huge granite boulders and discover some interesting nooks and crannies for some privacy or quiet-time – we have an enchanting area for log-fires and braais (BBQ’s) in the garden.
Wildlife include an ever present abundance of beautiful birds and lizards – you will be rewarded with an amazing dawn chorus if you rise early enough and venture to the bottom of the garden bordering the nature reserve in the valley below. A large troop of cheeky vervet monkeys often visit us during the day whilst at night bush-babies and mongoose are commonly heard and spotted and we recently had to relocate a family of porcupines back to the reserve!
For Your Convenience...
- Breakfast is included in our rates and should not be missed – served under our open air thatched lapa on the pool terrace, with panoramic views across the Nature Reserve – a peaceful and invigorating start to your day. Deliciously different cooked to order daily specials together with an extensive buffet of seasonal fresh fruit, cereals, an assortment of cold meats and cheeses, yogurts, toast bread and home baked muffins, juice, locally produced filter coffee and a variety of teas. Vegetarian breakfasts are catered for upon request.
- Rooms are serviced daily. For guests staying a little longer, linen is changed every third day.
- Same day laundry service is available for our stay over guests and a free ironing service is provided for corporate guests during the morning.
- Breakfast packs can be delivered to your room for guests requiring an early start for business or tours – please request as early as possible from reception.
- Secure off road parking and security is provided and rooms have access to an emergency service.
- Tours and transfers can be arranged – please ask at reception.
- Romantic Turndowns (flowers, candles and sparkling wine) available on request.