Rates for 2017
• 0 – 3 years @ R100/n; 4 – 12 years @ R200/n; over 12 charged as adults
• The following rooms accept children
– 1 x Luxury (2 extra beds)
– 1 x Honeymoon (2 bunk beds)
– 1 x Executive (2 bunk beds)
Our Standard Rooms do not accommodate children
More than 2 adults
- Charged @ R300/n
A 50% deposit is required to confirm your reservation, except during holiday or event periods where we kindly ask for a 100% payment/deposit a week prior to arrival.
- Should a reservation confirmed by payment of a deposit be cancelled, the following cancellation fees will apply.
- More than 30 days prior to arrival guests forfeit 20% of their deposit
- From 15 – 30 days prior to arrival guests forfeit 30% of their deposit
- From 8 – 14 days prior to arrival guests forfeit 50% of their deposit
- From 2 – 7 days prior to arrival guests forfeit 100% of their deposit
- For cancellations on the day before arrival, same day, no shows or early departures guests will be liable for 100% of the total booking amount
- Should a booking for corporate clients whose booking has been confirmed by a voucher or the issuing of an invoice be cancelled, the following cancellation fees will apply:
- For cancellations 1 working day (i.e. excluding weekends) prior to arrival, same day, no shows or early departures guests will be liable for 100% of the total booking amount
- For cancellations of ‘group’ bookings of 5 rooms or more, 5 working days prior to arrival, guests will be liable for 100% of the total booking amount
- Tour Operators
- Tour operators are required to pay the invoice in full at least 2 weeks before the arrival date.
- If cancelled after payment has been made, the above cancellation fees will apply.
Other Terms & Conditions
- Check-in 2pm – 8pm; Check-out 10am. Check-ins after 8pm by prior arrangement; No check-ins after 23:00
- We reserve the right to change room allocations based on guest requirements, length of stay and occupancy consideration.
- In consideration of other guest’s health and comfort and for safety purposes it is a legal requirement that smoking is not permitted in any of the guest rooms. However, all rooms have patios/balconies where smoking is allowed.
- Whilst children are welcomed, parents are expected to ensure they do not cause other guests discomfort or do not damage property unnecessarily. We only accommodate children in 1 Luxury Family Room, the Honeymoon Suite and the Executive Suite. If guests have not booked for their children and the room booked is cannot accommodate children, management reserves the right to either move them to a child friendly room at an additional cost (if available), or assist guests in finding alternative accommodation, but guests will still be liable to pay for the reserved room as per our cancellation policy.
- Whilst great care has been taken to ensure the safety of guests and their visitors possessions (secure parking and room safes are provided), we do not accept any liability for loss of or damage to guests/visitors property through negligence of the guests/visitors. Guests are expected to have made adequate arrangements for insuring their valuables, including vehicles.
- Items left behind by guests that are found will be kept in safe storage for 1-month, after which they will be disposed of. Guests are responsible for organising and paying for couriers to return their personal belongings.
- La Roca has a large swimming pool deck area and large garden surrounds. The pool is un-fenced and no life saving facilities or staff is provided. Children at the pool deck area must be accompanied by responsible persons at all times. Guests, their children and their visitors use these facilities entirely at the own risk and therefore indemnify La Roca and the owners in full and shall have no claim of whatsoever nature against them, including any claim from injury, death, or loss of property which could arise from using these facilities.
- Damages beyond ‘wear and tear’, due to guests or their /children/visitors negligence; and loss or theft of items will be for the guests/ guest’s company account and will be charged at the discretion of management. It is the responsibility of the guest to ensure that they hand in their key set. Failure to do so will result in a R500 charge to replace the set.
- La Roca reserves the right to control the admission of people on to the property; if they do not have permission to be on the property or if their behaviour is unacceptable, offensive, unduly disruptive or poses a security risk. Firearms or other weapons are strictly prohibited. La Roca accepts no liability for any loss or damage that may result from the legal and reasonable exercising of such rights.